Monday, December 8, 2008

What I was trying to do

ECP with my gang of guys yesterday! Been so long since i went there with them. Well...not exactly, about half a year? HAH but its been a long time since i rollerbladed. Met at Parkway around noon, and the guys were dam funny. I was about to leave house, gab sms-ed me to bring a pair of socks for him, so I did. While walking to the bus stop to meet yj, BK sms me to bring a pair of socks for him too. I didnt, cos its too far to go home and take O.O I reach bus stop, and yj say he didnt bring socks either. HAHAHAH.
Reach there, had lunch and they went to rent rollerblades. I brought my own =p Virgin experience for yj, 2nd time for bk and jh. BK was (jokingly) boasting how good he is at rollerblading, and how hes gonna teach everyone else. But end up, he couldnt even blade on his own for the starting 15/20 mins. I had to hold him for so long, waiting for him to get used to rollerblading again. Was quite troublesome to hold him sideways, so I was rollerblading backwards in front of him and holding him. Im getting better at rollerblading backwards, feels more comfortable, and I can accelerate faster, compared to last time. But it was sunday, so many ppl, I have to stop every 10 seconds of rollerblading backwards or else i will knock into ppl. Hmm so yea, then I went to look after yj after a while. YJ blades well, for a virgin experience, a very fast learner. Prolly cos gab is a good teacher. HAHAHA. We went quite far down, and jh fell down a lot of times, whenever there are down 'slopes'. YJ had a clean record of not falling down, until jh and bk fall down in front of him. He got distracted, and fell down..like..duno how many times. BK didnt exactly fall, grabbed onto the fence when he ALMOST fell. Tzehow is an experienced blader, but still fell down and hurt his knee. =/ Gab and I didnt fall. Hahaha. We've got many years of experience after all. =p
Yong Jian and me, with bk behind =p No, yongjian's not from cjc, im not from njc. We just bought a set of pe shirt for each other. HAHAHA.
We went to play frisbee after that. I've gotten quite rusty, considering I havent played it for so long. But im still better than the other guys there lar. HAHAHA =x JH didnt play much, cos he doesnt reli know how to throw. Andd play halfway...we dunked JH into the sea! Not the first one to get into the sea, cos th went into the sea by himself while we were playing frisbee. LOL. But yeaa, after dunking jh, i conveniently threw bk into the sea as well. HAHAHA. Then gab th and i planned it such that gab will pass the frisbee to yj, but throw far far. While yj was picking up the frisbee, we grabbed him and dunked him in too! So yeaa, played dodge ball in the sea and all. But i went to shore not long after cos my toes were getting cramp -.- Sat there, talked about AO with gab, discussed about bball with th gab and jh. Then they went into the sea again to wrestle. While i lay down there to sun tan. By the time i got up, my ball was gone. Floated somewhere very far away. LOL. But its okay lar, found that ball while i was at white sands resort, just a lousy ball.
At duno what time, we went to bathe. YJ bathed first cos originally he had to leave for dinner with his family. But he still stayed for dinner with us in the end. Quite dumb, so many ppl in there, I was lazy to queue, so i used the tap to bathe. HAHAHA. Pay 50 cents just to use the tap is quite stupid -.- Oh well, we had dinner at Pastamania, bought milk tea at 7-11 and homed. =)

Pic we took. JH's not in there, cos he dun wan take out his shirt -.- Planned to take a photo with shirt on, but we forgot after dinner. HAHAHA. From left: Yong Jian, Kai, Boon Keong, Tzehow, Gabriel. I should dedicate a whole post to introduce my gang of guys some time soon. Cos i always write 'my gang of guys' in my posts. LOL.

Basketball match with BK's class people on wed. We're most prolly gonna thrash them, according to what bk and gab say, so th and i were thinking prolly treat it as a normal training session. =x Thursday going out with ivan, prolly zhao long too, to buy the bbq stuff and all. Then friday bbq. Ivan managed to call Mrs Renee Lee, my physics teacher, to come along. O.O I was only asking whether should call anot, then ivan help me settle already -.- Prolly my first time got teacher come celebrate b'dae for me, hahaha. But since she's coming already, should i call Ms Wang and Mr Pang along?? o.o Okayy gotta contact my class ppl the details about the bbq..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello kai!
-rowena