Sunday, December 14, 2008

This is what will be

BBQ on friday. Ate quite a lot of my otah. YAY. But i already had a terrible sore throat before bbq, eating bbq food made it worse. I almost lost my voice. =/ Most of the guys there didnt drink, so the beer was quite wasted. I downed 2 cans, while a few ppl drank another one. Surprising things is, jin an ask me whether got wine. LOL. Funny, guys nvr drink, but a girl ask me got wine anot. We didnt buy, so i just went home and took a bottle of red wine. Dad didnt let me take the Hennessy, scared get drunk -.- Then we couldnt reli finish the food, so i called my bro down to help. HAHAH. Went back my house after lights blacked out and ate the cake. The girls and zhao long had to leave earlier, scared miss the last bus. While the others stayed over at my house. The guys and my bro played cards while joshua and i played guitar hero. Then when everyone bathe finish, we played mahjong. Didnt play money lar, we werent exactly sure how to count. I was on a losing streak at first, nvr win at all. But i managed to win 3 in the end lar, out of what..about 10 games? lol. Then watched movies, stupid videos on youtube, before everyone fell aslp at 4am. xD I only slept a while though, was reli sleepy. So i just played my comp while they slept. It's crazy, joshua and eugene sleep talks, and joshua snores quite loudly. Woke up, my dad bought dou4 jiang1 you2 tiao2 for our breakfast. Then we watched another movie before everyone left. I plan forgotten that it was my mum's b'dae, until my bro sms-ed me. Just the usual celebrations, go out for dinner, come back eat cake. My throat is still bad, my voice isnt exactly back, and my flu isnt exactly gone. Stupid lar. Oh well. I wanna buy x'mas presents for people, but i wont be in singapore during x'mas, and i duno when i'll get to meet them. =/ I got to come up with a plan fast, im going melbourne soon!

No comments: