Friday, December 5, 2008

All the words left unspoken

My first time waking up past 8am today! Zomg i duno why, i've been waking up lastest 7.30am the last few months, and today i woke up at 8.15am. It's normally raining when i wake up so late, but this morning was sunny and bright! Funny. But its okay lar, my latest-wake-up-time-record is not broken yet, 8.30am. HAHAHA. Okay it sounds crazy, but i cant slp till noon like most other ppl can. My family have always been early-wakers. I wonder how it feels to slp 12 hours a day, and wake up at noon o.o Been slacking these last few days, tired. But tmr going bball, sunday going ecp with the guys. And yj's coming along on sunday! LONG LONG time since i met him. But he doesnt know how to rollerblade, so im gonna have to teach him. Zomg, i've taught quite a few ppl already. YJ's prolly gonna be the 5th one. I was teaching weiting and weiming last time we went out for 1st intake outing. Then I taught bk and jh the last time we went ecp. O.O I'm gonna be quite busy next week. Gotta arrange with ivan and zhao long go buy bbq stuff, and prolly plan activities for that day? BBQ's on friday, around...15+- ppl coming? Got a few ppl not confirm yet. Hahaha. Then the guys were saying next week go sentosa play beach volleyball! I duno if i can, but i wanna play! =(

No comments: