Saturday, December 6, 2008

Never knowing, what could have been

Bball today, so many people at the court. Commonwealth juniors were there. I only played 1.5 matches, before i sprained my ankle....AGAIN. Okay lar, first time sprain this year...i think? Sec 4 was bad, sprain 4 times, once per term. LOL. This sprain isnt reli tt bad, i could run and jump like after 20 mins of rest? Still pain lar of course. Zomg rollerblading at ecp tmr. I hope my ankle is well enough for me to blade tmr. Still gotta teach yongjian how to blade. AND PLEASE OMG DO NOT RAIN TMR! I'm gonna hide in a corner and cry for a few days if it rains tmr -.- Okay actually not so bad lar. HAHAHA. But yea, please no rain, dont be too sunny too. IM SO PICKY! Okay i hope someone from the weather forecast stations sees this and fulfil my wish. Thanks.

No comments: