Sunday, December 21, 2008

Its easy if you do it right

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY MAN UTD WON THE FIFA CLUB WORLD CUPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!! WAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA Zomg im dam glad i can watch this match before i leave for melbourne tmr. 1-0 with man utd winning LDU Quito, rooney scored the goal. I missed half of the first half cos my family wanted to go out for dinner. But YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Anyway, my b'dae ytd. Had bbq and stayover at th's house on friday/ytd. Yes yes, bbq again. Having 3 bbqs in one week is crazy, my kidneys are prolly going chao ta. But i doubt im gonna have another bbq anytime soon, which is good. TH's bbq pit didnt need charcoal, so i didnt need to fan the flames. LUCKY. But i did quite a lot of cooking, while the guys played bball on PS3. We played the real bball for a while, played mahjong, watched real bball, etc. I only went to slp at 5+..but didnt exactly slp much. I woke up a lot of times. I didnt lie down to slp, there wasnt space on the sofa, so i sat on the chair and slept. xD Left th's house at 10+, reached home at 11.10, and i went straight to slp. I skipped lunch cos i was slping. Woke up, dressed up, and went to meet rowena at vivo! LONG LONG time since i went out with her, like more than half a year. Did some shopping and some catching up. Was good spending time with her, 'cept i was still really tired -.- And she baked..uhh not reli cookies, mini cakes?.. for me! Only second time i get to eat something she baked, first was during valentines =) THANKS RO!! You spent your time with me during my b'dae last year, you did the same this year. Im reli thankful, and the mini cakes were nice =) Also special thanks to EMO CHEN! My emo fam daughter! =) Silly girl, was the first to send me a happy b'dae msg, but was disappointed when i told her she wasnt the first to wish me happy b'dae. So she sent me an offline msg on msn saying happy b'dae(though i didnt receive it o.o ), so that she'll be the first to wish me happy b'dae on computer as well. HAHAHAH. THANKS you silly girl! =) Ohh and pearlynn sent me a happy b'dae msg too, which was a pleasant surprise, cos it's been years since i last received a sms from her xD Shelvi sent me a msg from Indonesia as well. =) HAHAHA my conversation with my mum was dam funny just now. I was blowing my nose cos my flu hasnt exactly recovered, so my mom came in and ask me 'yao bu yao zai chi yi ci yao' (want to eat medicine anot?), and i misunderstood it (cos i was listening to music on my comp) as 'yao bu yao chi yi dian cheese?' (want to eat some cheese?) HAHAHAHHAHAHA. Okayy so im going overseas tmr, melbourne. Wont be back till saturday night i think. So yea, i wont be celebrating x'mas in singapore. My blog's gonna be dead for one week. Oh and i realised, i actually have quite a few loyal readers, but so few ppl tag my tagboard -.-

No comments: