Thursday, December 11, 2008

Feeling better, but still sick. =/ Well, at least im not shivering anymore lol. So im here to blog! Spent today out with ivan buying bbq stuff for tmr. Spent total around 160 bucks. And bought A LOT of otah! Zomg i love otah man! I hope I get well by tmr so that i got appetite to eat. Didnt feel like eating anything at all today. Blehh. Anyway, we had our basketball match yesterday, against BK's class in JJC, together with 2 other class ppl. Uhh overall satisfactory performance I guess. 'Cept the 3rd quarter was kinda disappointing. I played the first quarter, and it ended with us leading 28-8. I played second quarter, and it ended with us leading 52-15. I didnt play the third quarter, and the other team managed to catch up a lil bit, ending with 58-28. I played the last quarter, and it ended with us leading 85-35. Yes yes, im just trying to show off how much of a difference I make. LOL. Im not the top scorer, prolly the second top scorer. I wasnt counting how much I scored, but cyril and th's bro said it was around 24/26 points. JH was the top scorer, with duno how many points. But jh didnt score at all, or maybe just one ball, during the 3rd quarter, cos I wasnt there to support him. So much for top scorer, I hope he doesnt get complacent with this match. *AHEM* But yea, I prolly have the best statistics in the match lar- steals, rebounds, etc. =p The first quarter was quite weird, cos after 10 mins of play, kok wei banged his head against the pole, and his head was bleeding. So we had to delay the remaining 2 mins left for the quarter, till he went to see doctor and come back. xD A few words to those in my gang who reads my blog: @bro(gab): I know you're kinda disappointed with your performance ytd, but hey! Everyone has their on/off form, you just happened to be slightly off form ytd, so dont worry too much about it. =) @th: You played really well ytd, 'cept your defense was sloppy during the starting few mins. But it was fantastic after I told you to pressure more. Maybe work on your speed a bit? I hardly see your face during fast breaks xD Oh help me tell your bro that he played well, dont worry so much about how he could've played better. His 3-points were amazing, but work more on playing as a team? =) @jh: Grats on being top scorer. I mean it. But dont get complacent. Forget about the overall score, since we were already expecting to thrash them even before the match started. Focus on how you can prevent something like the 3rd quarter from happening again. @bk: Seriously, I dont believe you nvr appear offline lar. It's been YEARS since i last saw you on msn, though I see you quite often on AO. Stop with that 'i quit le' crap lar, just come and join us for bball! Your passes are one of the best, and you got great stamina! There's only about more than 3 weeks till you go NS, so join us for a game next time okay? So ytd's match is probably the last official 5v5 match we have before we go NS. We started out playing bball together since sec2, with only me and gab having experience then. It was easy for me and gab to win a 2v3 match back then, but its impossible now. Everyone in this team has improved so much. It's a pity we only managed to play 2 official 5v5 matches all these years. But oh well, we won the hamsters match 101-34 back in sec4, then won this match 85-35. Let's go thrash more teams after we're out from NS. HAHAHA. =D Tmr's bbq gonna have around 15 ppl, I hope it doesnt rain, if not the ppl will have no place to sit o.o Haii im so gonna get fat this hols. BBQ at my place tmr to celebrate my b'dae in advance, BBQ at th's place next friday to celebrate my b'dae one day in advance, probably another BBQ on the 21st with Shooting Club to celebrate clas's bdae and my belated b'dae. Then im going to Melbourne on 22nd for around one week, most prolly gonna go there da4 chi1 da4 he1. Then after me,th,bk are back from overseas, we're gonna have chocolate buffet at fullerton. ZOMG how not to get fat you tell me =/

No comments: