Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tagged by Christine. xD The rules and regulations: 1. Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about themself. 2. People who get tagged need to write their own 10 weird things/habits/little known facts. 3. At the end, player needs to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. 4. No tags back! 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about me. 1. I speak real slowly, but I love to rap, both english and chinese songs. (Eminem for the win!) 2. I've been mischievous since primary school. I ran away from school during primary 3 because I didnt do my homework. Teacher made me stay for detention, I stayed for 5 mins, and ran home when my teacher wasnt looking. 3. I got 3 frens (wankee,weiyao,xuexuan) who were in the same class as me during pri 1/2, after which i moved house/school. We were back in the same class during sec 1/2. HAHAHA. 4. I left jurong pri sch end of pri 2, so there was a free spot in my class during pri 3. Alderic took that place, we ended up in the same class for the entire sec sch life. =) 5. Something serious happened to me last year april, and I had to go to police headquarters to give a statement. The issue got me emo for many many months. Bro. Paul gave me the permission to just walk out of class without explaining reason to teachers. Till now, the whole sch only Bro.Paul and Mr. Michael Tan knows about it, together with around 2 of my frens. I dont really wanna talk about it, so dont ask me about it. =) 6. I'm sorta an animal activist, or maybe just an animal lover. There was once Mr Chan showed an animal abuse video during GP lesson, and I cried. Thing is, there wasnt even much animal cruelty in that video. 7. I go vegetarian for a few days every month because I feel guilty for eating meat. 8. I was really really FAT when i was young because ppl from china believe in having a fat and chubby son. My maternal grandma stayed in singapore when i was young, made rice dumplings for me everyday -.- 9. I had an injection on my butt a few years ago, not because of anything serious. Only cos' of a fever. LOL. This is how doctors in China do their stuff i guess. 10. I live in a family of smart people, but im not smart myself. My dad completed his Masters degree in Imperial University(the...6th best university in the world?), and now both my parents are scientists/researchers in A*Star, with my dad majoring in physics and my mum in chemistry. My younger bro thrashed me in PSLE, he got 267(i think) and i only got 240. He's now in Hwa Chong Institution with all his grades A1, and thinking of majoring in Biology. Talk about science family -.- The 10 people: Not tagging anyone. Too lazy to think of names.

No comments: