Wednesday, December 3, 2008

So now it's time to leave

Stayover at gab's on friday/saturday. I went there earlier for gab and jh to play guitar hero! Hah as expected, bro played reli well, much better than me o.o Oh and i took a pic!
Jh playing guitar hero! hahaha. The other guys met us at JP, had subway for dinner, bought alcohol. I saw something...someone... I hope I saw wrong. Anyway, back at gab's house, we went to play bball. Long long long time since i played with my gang of guys. Court was small, but I enjoyed thrashing tzehow and his team. LOL. Went back, we thought the drinks werent enough, so gab,bk,jk went to buy more drinks, while th,jh,tl and me stayed to play 'I never', with alcohol as forfeit. The sakae wasn't strong at all, though it wrote there 11%, and the bottle was reli small, so we finished the bottle quite quickly. We then played it with beer. Hah then th and i were thinking of ways to sabo jh. TH went: " I never poke ppl with a G2 pen before" and I went "I never put my head while doing a lay-up" HAHAHA. Okay, I'm a sinful guy, so I downed the most beer there, like..2.5 cans? We finished that carton of 6 beers by then, so we stopped. But jh was amazing. Only a bit of sakae, and ONE can of beer, and HE GOT HIGH. Face and whole body was reallyyyyyyyyyyyy red, and he was speaking gibberish all the time. HAHAHA. His words and actions are too funny. Gab then took out the bottle of vodka, and we started mixing it with raspberry juice o.o It was okay lar, I didnt reli like the taste though, so I only drank a bit of that. Watched AVP2 and What Happens in Vegas. We then decided to go down to the pool and walk walk, tl stayed behind to bathe and slp. Zomg Lakeshore's pool is so nice and big. Gab, th and i went to soak in the Jaccuzzi/Spa/Hot Spring whatever that is. Water was warm, and I slept in there for a few mins. HAHAHA. After getting back to gab's house, tl was already slping, then jh and cyril went to slp as well. UNGLAM PICS. Cyril and JH. Can see JH's face is still quite red.

TL =p

So jk,bk, gab and i stayed up to play guitar hero. But jk went to slp at..4+am? He slept in gab's room, so i didnt manage to take an unglam pic =/ So while the guys were slping, gab was playing guitar hero, bk was playing monster hunter, and I was looking for a mmorpg to play! Found quite a nice one, did some in-depth research, and the 3 of us are playing it currently! Shall keep the name a secret, in case JH sees this, starts playing and fails his exams LOL.

So in the morning, after waking up, we went to eat macs for breakfast. My first time eating the Mega burger. Was okay lar, using pancakes as the bread for burger is quite creative. After that, some guys left. Cyril, tl, gab and I went back to watch The Reaping. Thought it was a horror movie, but apparently its not. Gab fell aslp halfway, I was falling aslp at the starting cos it was reli boring. But I stayed up cos it got exciting in the end. HAHAH. Story had a twist to it, but I didn't reli like it lar. Andd sooo, we went home after that! I didnt slp after reaching home, was wide awake. Supposed to meet emo on msn at night, I only went online at 11+pm, and she wasnt on! She only came online at like..12am? Didnt reli talk to her, cos I was reli tired by then, and went to slp xD Sorry emo!

So I just came back from Downtown East there. Stayed at Costa Sands Resort with my family. Sudden decision for this family outing, cos my dad is normally very busy when his boss is around. But his boss was overseas these 2 days, so my dad took this chance to take leave. LOL. Didnt reli do much there? Monday go there played Wild Wild Wet. Zomg we saw Adrian Pang, the mediacorp artiste, while queuing up for the tickets. He looks older than on tv =x Wild Wild Wet...wasnt reli fun. Lol. Slides and everything, long time since I played them, but nothing exciting. At night, had dinner at his restaurant called Just Acia. Not bad, a meal for 11~13 bucks, includes free flow drink (mocha,latte,milo,coffee,lemonade,peach tea,mountain dew,sprite,coke), and free flow ice-cream (chocolate,coffee,corn,vanilla,strawberry, and something else). But we didnt even eat much, cos we had to rush for the 7pm movie. There werent anything nice to watch, so we just went to watch City of Embers. Zomg this is my first time watching movie ever since Red Cliff came out, which is like many months back. The movie wasnt reli nice, very National Treasure like, 'cept National Treasure they go through all those adventures to find treasure...City of Embers go through a lot to find...sunrise. LOL.

Tuesday morning we just went cycling/roller blading. Long long time since I rollerbladed. My bro's rollerblades broke, as in 2 straps broke. Can't be blamed I guess, he's been using those blades since primary school. LOL. After which we had SuperDog for lunch, and homed. I wanted to blog last night, but i was quite lazy =x

I should rest well these few days, been running around so much. Sat may have bball with my guys again, sunday going ECP rollerblade with those guys again. LOL.

No comments: