Wednesday, March 11, 2009

While I was bored some time ago, I came up with this "most" list:

Most unforgettable teacher: Mr Charles Surin --> Taught me science during sec 2. He never fails to test the whole class every time he comes for lessons. If we cannot answer correctly, we got to stand for the whole lesson. He was really scary during the first few months of having him as our science teacher. Everyone's pressured to be prepared for lessons, and me being his "WHERES MY LIBRARIAN" just made things worse. xD Oh well, hes a successful man now. I see him on the news every now and then, and hes now the principal of Hai Sing Catholic School. (Is he still there?)

Most ridiculous thing ever done: Buying lots of erasers during pri sch life -->Im pretty sure most guys have went through the stage where we play the eraser game. Using our fingers to push the erasers and whoever gets their own eraser on top of his opponent's eraser wins. Yea, i used to play that too. I dont know what I was thinking at that time, but I thought having more erasers meant i'll be a better player. So i bought a whole box of erasers from the school bookshop. Even till now, my family hasnt finished using all the erasers. LOL


Most memorable events: Beauty&Beast play, 2v2 bball
-->There was a school play held during my pri 6 EOY, after PSLE. There was a period of time between PSLE and graduation. We still had to attend sch, but was just slacking all the time. Derrick and i were made to audition for the "Beast" for the play, since we got the build. The original plan was for Derrick to take the role, cos I was a bit too tall for the beauty. But Derrick fractured his arm while playing bball, so I had to take up the role of "Beast". Was quite tiring spending so much time practicing for the play, but it was really fun. 
-->The 2v2 bball took place during sec3/4, 4 i think, when I joined the competition with alvin and alderic. Was my first time playing ball right outside Taka, and there were so many ppl, quite a huge event. We didnt win anything, but I really enjoyed my time there. 


Most infuriating moment: Pokemon Trading Card Game
--> Okayy this is dam stupid, and i didnt really get angry lar. Just that I cant remember any time when i reli got angry. Happened in sec 2, some random day. JK was playing pokemon with...yh i think? When our vice-principal came in and confiscated the cards. She started scolding the class, but her eyes were fixed on mine, asif i was the one who was playing. I duno what she asked me, but I told her I wasnt the one playing, I was only observing. -.- 


Most depressing event: Police. Mentioned it once in another post.
Most honourable event: Shot Putt
--> I won the Shot Putt gold medal during pri sch's sports day during pri 5, so the pe teachers signed me up to represent sch in nationals. I really trained quite hard for it, and I thought it was cool being able to represent school. I won individual 5th position during Nationals in pri5. I didnt train much for pri 6, so I only managed to get into top 16, but I duno my ranking. But still, good enough. Heh.


Most regrettable action taken: Rejecting a girl...ungentleman-ly
--> Happened during sec 1/2, not gonna say the girl's name. It was pretty obvious that she liked me, how she was trying to get my attention all the time. I confided in gab about this, and considered the actions I should take..to turn her down. Then something happened one random day. I was having lunch with my usual guys at the canteen. We were done eating already, just sitting there chatting, when I noticed she was walking towards me. I immediately took my plate, and walked away quickly to return the plate, making it quite obvious that I was trying to avoid her. I could tell I hurt her quite deeply. And that night, her msn nick was "Something happened to me today that turned my life upside down. Save me, my prince." I know, we were still young then, and she has prolly forgotten about this. But still, I feel guilty for what i've done every time i think of this. 


Most foolish thing i've done: Copying answer-playstation
--> This is dam funny. My parents have high expectations of me since young. During pri sch years, my dad will supervise me with my revision. He bought lots of practice papers, and set targets for me to complete by the end of the day. To make sure I do my work seriously, he will hide the answers to the questions and hide my playstation. So everytime after he leaves for work, the first and foremost thing i do is to look for the 2 items. I took the answer, copied it while purposely making mistakes here and there, and played the rest of the day. LOL. Quite dumb really, i should have known my dad did all those for my own good. Oh well. 


Most coincidental event: Ms Nalini
--> Okay this is out of topic a bit. But i once read a joke somewhere. This kid was made to come up with an example of coincidence, and he said "my dad and mum got married on the same day" HAHAHA. Anyway, Ms Nalini was my form teacher during pri 5 and 6. After I graduated from pri sch, she was my younger bro's form teacher for his pri 5 and 6. Heh.


Okayy I cant think of anymore. I think rowena's sig in msn is dam funny.
If you were the castle, I'll be the moat. If you were the ocean, I'll learn to float. HAHAHA. I couldnt stop laughing after seeing it. xD

No comments: