Saturday, March 21, 2009

I duno why, but i've lost all motivation to blog. So prolly just a short one till i feel like blogging more.

Last Sat: NTU open house. Saw quite a lot of familiar faces. The talks were quite boring. LT for social science talk was so crowded. Ridiculous jokes about mature applicants. Looking around for eye candies. LOL. =x

Last Sun: NUS open house. Didnt stay for long. Didnt see as many familiar faces. But went for IT show after that. Was good, I bought a cooling pad, kaspersky antivirus, speakers, 8gb microSDHC card, all within my budget of 100 bucks. I was so tempted to go over my budget, but i didnt. Heh.

Mon: Usual bball, 'cept yj came. No sentosa cos a lot of idiots dun wanna go to the beach. yj actually cabbed down to meet us, but can tell he was quite disappointed to see so few ppl there. lol. Bball, then played a bit of badminton with him, then homed. Oh yea, my email was hacked again in the morning, but was quickly resolved. No harm done. =)

Tues: BBQ at ivan's. Dam stupid, i wanted to be late, cos im usually early for outings like this. I wanna try being late, like reli late. But hell, the trip to pasir ris was much faster than i expected. So we weren't late. Unreal, ivan actually remembers that i love eating Otah, though its been months since our last bbq. Heh. So yea, had my fill of otah, drank a can of tiger(i havent had tiger for ages), played cards, and nothing much.

Wed: I fell ill, down with a cold, and i was feeling dam tired, so i practically slept the whole day. Woke up my usual 7+am, slacked around a bit till 10am, slept till noon, eat lunch, slept till 4pm, go gym, dinner, slack around, sleep. lol.

Thurs: Finally bought my eclipse, bought present for bev's b'dae the next day, bought some food to bring over the next day.

Fri: BBQ AGAIN at Aranda country club. Was good, 'cept there are a lot of ppl whom i duno. Was good to see rowena again after so long. I havent met her since my b'dae xD Andrew and i left before cake-out cos he had something on, and i was feeling quite bad from the cold. The 40%-alcohol-vodka was good though, havent had such strong alcohol in a while. Kinda weird though, more girls were drinking it than guys. LOL.

Today: Spent the whole day reading my eclipse, since i havent had time to touch it yet. I was telling myself to stop after reading 300 pages, so that i dont finish a 20bucks book in one day. But I couldnt stop once i started, so i finished the whole book today. =/ Great, 600+ pages gone in one day. I wanted to slow down my reading, so i started reading really carefully and i even spotted 2 spelling mistakes. But that didnt help. BAH.

Anyway, lynn was dam funny. I think shes become paranoid after my account got hacked so many times. 90% of my frens on msn call me kai, so when she called me 'zhengkai', i was like 'whos zhengkai?' Not that i hate my surname or anything, but i prefer ppl calling me 'kai'. Then she actually got suspicious about whether its reli me. Here's out conversation:

lynn: u r nt even zhengkai in the 1st place
kai: yea im not
so who am i?
lynn: a retard tt uses other pple acc & dunno how to set up one for urself
ultimate retard honto ne baka

HAHAHA. I think the jap at the back's reli funny. Oh well, thats it for now.

No comments: