Sunday, March 29, 2009

Light On

Okay so much for supporting Earth Hour, i didnt do my part at all. Cos it got spoiled by a mahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjonnnggggggggggggggggg session! But hey, the event is all about creating awareness. I've been doing quite a fair bit for the environment, so i guess i can be forgiven? =x

Yixuan messaged me at 12+pm, close to 1pm, and asked if can come my house play mahjong. I was thinking prolly night or something, but she told me she told her frens to come at 2+pm
 -____________________________________-" Win liao lor, so last min then tell me, and only give me 1hr to prepare. Lol, thats the disadvantage of being close to someone for 9 years running. She treats my house like its her own -.- Anyway, yea we played mahjong. She brought a few frens along, of which i duno more than half of them. Lol. But theres only one other girl, shermaine, and the rest are all guys, so quite easy to mix around lar. The first part of mj lasted from 2+pm to 6+pm, when 2 of them left. We had dinner which my parents dabao, then played part 2. I lost 9 bucks from the first part, then won back 2 bucks from the 2nd part. But i didnt take the 2 bucks from yixuan lar lol. She's already lost 40+ bucks in total. Alvin won the most, 50+ bucks in total. Was quite fun cos its been quite a while since i played mj. I forgot all the rules and stuff, and was consulting gab bro about them in the afternoon. Hahaha. So yea, we finally stopped playing at 11+pm. Would have played longer if i didnt stop them -.- 

Still got bball tmr morning. Im so tired =/

No comments: