Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Time of my life

Okayy i've gotten back my gmail account for now, so im back here blogging. Was crazy these 2 days not having access to my email. I've been using the email for many many years, and I felt so lost, not knowing what to do when I could no longer access it. I first found my account was hacked at sunday afternoon, when i just couldnt seem to log in no matter what password I tried. I submitted a report to Google, saying my account has been compromised. The form that I had to fill in was terribly dumb. One of the questions actually asked for the exact date at which the email was created. Like what the hell!? That was YEARS ago, how the #### am i supposed to remember. Other information required me to remember stuff in my email, like most oftenly emailed ppl, labels in my email, what other google services did I use and the dates I started using them, etc. From the little details I could rmb, Google got back to me and returned me my account after 10 mins. I was glad at that time, but 10 mins later, my account was hacked again.
 -____________________-"


I dont know how the hell that hacker did it, prolly a careless mistake on my part, allowing him to sneak in a backdoor in my comp (though no backdoors were found from my anti-virus). But yea, my email was gone again after getting it back for just 10 mins. I submitted a report again and again and again, like 5/6 times. But all that Google replied this time was:
"Thank you for your report. We've completed our investigation and cannot
return your account at this time. We were unable to verify that you own this account based on the information you provided."


As to how I got my account back eventually, its a long story. Fortunately, the hacker was dumb. There was information on my Paypal account in my email, but I called credit card company and they said no transactions were made. I'm freaking lucky for this, could have lost thousands of dollars. Oh well, I just hope my account doesnt get hacked again. 

Anyway, stay over at gab's on sat/sun was fun, freaking funny. Gab wanted guitar hero, so I had to bring that big box on the bus again, attracting everyone's attention. Duno, just feels weird. Th, jh, gab and I played the silent version of 'heart attack', with Shiraz wine as forfeit. Th was so good he didnt get forfeit at all. Gab and I had to forfeit twice. But jh was a complete loser. Had to forfeit 4 times, and finish off half a cup of wine at the fifth time. He drank it quite quickly, i wasnt really watching. But he drank it like a shot I think, and he was drunk. Whole body completely red, speaking gibberish all the time, laughing for no specific reason, doing push-ups, walking around like a clown, taking that orange juice bottle and swaying it at me asif wanting to yum seng, eating all the lil snacks around. Th,gab and i helped ourselves to coke float, and didnt make any for jh since he was the loser. He kept complaining. 

Was freaking funny, I couldnt stop laughing though this is the second time we managed to get him drunk. But he became quite a nuisance after a while, we couldnt watch our 'Punisher' movie in peace with him around. So th,gab and i decided to just knock him out with more wine. Th wanted to play Cai1 Quan2 but jh wanted to play Tai-tee, so we just played tai-tee. I lost the first round, so I had to drink. The other rounds were just hilarious. Jh was so drunk he didnt know we were cheating. Th played 3,3,4,7,7 and called it a '3 house'. Jh didnt realise that its not a 3 house. I played a 3-club and treated it like a 2-spade, and he didnt realise it either. So obviously, jh lost the other rounds, and drank more and more wine. Even after he lost, he was still grumbling for coke float, which we refused at first. Then i came up with the brilliant idea of making wine-float. HAHAHA. I wanted to just add the ice cream into a glass of wine and pass it to jh, but gab was more compassionate. He mixed wine with coke, rather than completely wine which I wanted. We added the ice cream, and passed it to jh. Okay lar, at least he was still sober enough to tell that there was wine inside. Th, gab, cyril and i each drank some of it. I thought it was okay, not much wine taste, almost exactly like a normal coke float. But cyril thought it tastes like coke with rum&raisin ice cream. Jh was quite reluctant to continue drinking it, but we were telling him not to waste, etc. So he just finished the rest of it quite quickly, with a straw. At that time, we knew he was on the verge of knock-out stage. He started listening to music on his phone, and after a few mins, he was lying there quietly. HAHAHA. Finally some peace and quiet. 

Not gonna go too much detail into the rest of the night. Just tt Jh woke up suddenly and went to the sink to puke, after which he was much more sober. A miracle really, still having enough consciousness to go to the sink before puking. Then the Man Utd vs. Fulham match started, so we started watching that. Bk and gab wanted to watch, but were too sleepy, so they went to slp. Only tiak leng and i stayed up to watch the entire match, cyril was playing guitar hero, i think yh was aslp too. Man Utd won 4-0! Was quite exciting, man utd were scoring every 15~20 mins. I helped cyril win a boss in Guitar Hero, then tiak and cyril played guitar hero throughout the night while i slept for 2 hours. There's a huge contrast between the atmosphere when gab and i were playing, and the atmosphere when cyril and tiak were playing. When gab and i play guitar hero, we keep quite quiet, commenting on techniques that can be used and stuff. But cyril and tiak were making so much noise and having so much fun when they were playing. LOL.

Anyway, i've been speaking quite a bit of nonsense when im online msn these days.

 
My conversation with Ching Man always revolves around the topic about me going to Geylang looking for Indian girlfriends. LOL. She knows its all crap, but still enjoys this crap conversation with me. She advices me to look for chinese girls instead, so I came up with the solution of looking for chindian girlfriends. HAHAHA. Come to think of it, its so hard to find chindian ppl. I only got 1 chindian friend, and another 2 chindian neighbours.

 
Mel asked me about my 'A' level results, and i complained about how badly I did. She then asked what i was gonna do. I replied "suicide, after saying goodbye to all my frens". LOL. Dont worry mel, its never ever going to happen. Its gonna take much more than A lvl results to drive me to suicide. =p

Then I was chatting with Shelvi ytd. I dont know how the conversation got to the topic of her making brownies for me. Her oven was small, so she looked for small brownies, gave me the web page, and said she'll bake if I get the ingredients for her. I agreed, but she said she'll only give me 1, while she takes the rest. I agreed too, just that Im only gonna buy enough ingredients for her to bake 2 lil brownies. One for me one for her. HAHAHA. xD

Oh ya, on my day of enlistment, I think im allowed to bring 4/5 ppl to send me off. But my mum's going overseas for a meeting, my bro got school that day, so only my dad is sending me off. Anyone interested to come? Lol. Okay, super long post, shall stop here though I got more things in mind to blog about. =x

No comments: