Saturday, March 7, 2009

Shant talk much about results, its all over anyway.

Went to watch Watchmen with class guys ytd after collecting results. Movie was so confusing and sex scenes were dam funny. Was rated M18, but they didnt check IC or anything. I didnt enjoy the movie at all actually, wonder why so many ppl still watch.

Saw my colleagues from Venture Era at Cineleisure, and saw Sarah, my sec sch classmate whom i havent met for years! Had a small chat with her, apparently she left innova jc, went to australia, and is now back studying in SIM O.o Heh she hasnt changed much, but i was surprised she can still recognise me cos i change quite a bit since sec sch(i think).

Gonna stayover at gab's again tonight. Dam shiock. Im so gonna get myself drunk tonight. But i promised mel i wont do anything silly/crazy, so i gotta restrain myself a bit.

Just borrowed New Moon book from x'tine, im gonna finish it quickly so i can finish the whole twilight saga before i go NS. Started reading this morning, and im done with 200 pages! =D

Anyway, thanks mel,x'tine and emo! =)

No comments: