Friday, March 13, 2009

that dont bother me

I finally cut my hair ytd, though i only got 1 month left to NS. Cos its getting reli warm with long hair, and cyril says my hair is like a lion's mane. So oh well..

Out with yixuan today for lunch at Ichiban Sushi cos i got a sudden craving for wasabi. I been eating wasabi prawn crackers and my mum brought home wasabi peanuts for me, but i wanted more. I was thinking maybe go eat some jap cuisine with my guys on sunday at suntec, but i cant wait so long, i'll have died of wasabi-hunger by then. So yea, had a lot of wasabi today, much more than i originally planned cos she kept spamming wasabi for me. She even added chilli pepper and duno what thing, totally looks like shit. It was so qiang4bi2 that i teared and my chest felt so warm asif i just had a few shots of wine -.- But yea, had enough of wasabi already. xD

Ohh and i met jethro at bpp too. So coincidence, i seem to meet him everywhere i go. Lol. Had a good chat while waiting for xuan to come. Apparently the j3 odac-ers are going on expedition on their own from tmr onwards. So cool.

While walking home jus now, i saw this lil kid playing a toy car. I thought it was just a normal toy car on first glance, but looked a tad weird. I took a closer look, and wtf, there was a solar panel installed on the toy car. And it was running on solar energy. LOL. Hell, when did toys become so high tech?? ZOMG.

Bleach is becoming so dragonball-like. I wont be surprised if they suddenly go ss4 or something lol. The new chapter was a complete waste of time with Inoue saying "what should i do?" the whole chapter. Im gonna quit reading bleach if this goes on -.-

NTU tmr, NUS on sun, IT show on sun, Sentosa on mon! So busy, so fun.
Isit reli true? If so, why your actions during sec 4? Oh well, not that it matters.

No comments: