Monday, March 23, 2009

I suddenly thought of school days, when i will fall aslp a lot during lectures, and 90% of the time when i sleep, i will wake up with a shock cos i 'fell down' in my dreams. Its always me on the stairs and missing a step, then i'll jerk myself awake. Quite embarrasing, cos it happens reli often during econs/physics lecture. Ask xue or joshua and they will know, they've prolly seen it happen to me a million times already. I was curious as to what it is about, and i found out that its actually called the 'hypnic jerk'.
Here, go read about it on wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnic_jerk
Oh, New Question of the week is out =)

ZOMG I was watching one of David Cook's videos, and found out that DAVID COOK HAS THE SAME BIRTHDAY AS ME! LOL! Im loving life, my 2 idols, David Cook and Hitsugaya have got the same birthday as me! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

No comments: