Sunday, November 23, 2008

You make me wanna!

I rotted at home today! O.O no plans no nothing, so i stayed home to recycle my remaining pile of notes/books! I even had secondary stuff hidden deep in my cardboard, so i dug them all out, and recycled them! lucky thing my house below got recycle bin, if not reli have to arrange emo fam outing come my house bring the stuff to cjc's odac area, like emo said. HAHAHA. There! Not v clear, but its 7 big bags of notes! HAHAHA. My room's so empty now, barely got pieces of paper, only books xD Andd while digging out all that nonsense, I found my home econs textbook! LOL. I didnt reli like home econs back in lower sec, prolly 'cept the cooking part, so i didnt appreciate that book. But looking at it now, it actually gives a lot of information about nutrition and stuff, so im prolly gonna read it this hols. HAHAHA. Andd i found another thing!

My IPW report back in secondary 2!! HAHAHA. Zomg! Its not just this piece of paper leh, i got the whole report with me! Unreal. I dont reli rmb much, i only rmb jk and i were slackers! most of the stuff were done by yining and ting²! Oops! xD

Okayy so i spent the whole morning clearing stuff, then i went to play basketball with my bro! my bro doesnt know that i know his blog address, but this is quoted from his blog!

"My bro and i went to play basketball at the court near our house, and we saw this gangster guy playing bball with a bunch of kids. Later my bro and i teamed up against him and another secondary school guy and we won, though it was mostly my bro's credit. Somehow i just dont really like gangsters though :/ "

HAHAHA. This is only like what, the second time im playing bball with my bro? he hasnt been playing for quite some time, so uhh..he isnt reli tt good? i havent played for a v long time either, so i deproved quite a lot O.O the match was just..weird. it's a 2on2 match, but it seems like a 1on1 match between me and tt gangster. cos my bro and the other guy dun reli know how to play! Ohh and i was discussing bout bball stuff with my gang of guys last night! or rather this morning past midnight! Gab and th were saying get my bro to join, i dun think its possible, the way hes playing now o.o ZOMG guys i miss going out with u all, i cant wait till weekend to go bball! arrange go out someday this week please xD

Any nice DS games to recommend anyone? Anyone know where got sell cheap(er) pc guitar hero? =/

No comments: