Thursday, November 27, 2008

Same old song and dance

Yes yes, so i've been playing guitar hero all this while! But needa take frequent breaks, my eyes and fingers get tired easily o.o Uhh I completed easy difficulty before going to slp last night. Most songs were quite easy, except one. It's soooooooo freaking difficult that I had to practice it a lot of times before I finally completed the song (with luck). Went to gamefaqs to check, and the guide also say its supposed to be one of the hardest songs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUDWLp1yIWw Go check it out and see how crazy the song is -.- But oh well, I still managed to complete it. I tried again today, and couldnt complete it again. zZz.. Anyway, I played a bit this morning too, went on to medium difficulty, still getting used to the new 4-button play. But it's okay I guess, completed 11 songs already. HAHAHA. The boss battles are fun, quite different from the guitar duels in my DS. But its funny how i have to tilt the guitar vertically up to use the items and activate star power. I do it with so huge movements, so much my parents thought i was crazy. HAHAHA. Andd im getting used to the slight lag, 'cept the notes suddenly speed up for a while after i activate star power, quite irritating. But overall, its FUNNNNNNNNNNNN. Ohh and i went to buy a bonus song using the in-game cash, and they got the remix for a song that mel introduced me! The 'fuck condoms, pre-marital sex is the shit!' song by fall of troy. HAHAHA. I love the game! =D @bro: I'll go to your house earlier tmr! Like morning! So you can play! @mel: When did u say u're going overseas again?? I can lend you when I'm away in Melbourne! But that's if you're not overseas at that time o.o

No comments: