Friday, November 21, 2008

First Post

Ok, so im officially back to blogging! after like 152761576574 years! A's just ended yesterday, computing paper. Shan't talk about it, cos its all OVERRRRRRRRRRR! =p Hmm so i started my first day of freedom...in a weird way. I woke up early morning to make my way to tampines. yes, tampines, the other side of singapore for me -.- the reason is even more stupid. i went there to sell my neopoints!! yes NEOPETS NEOPOINTS LOL. uhh apparently my bro went back to neopets a while back, found out tt people were buying neopoints at 8-10 SGD per million. So I went to sell off my 30 million neopoints! Gave tt guy a discount, only sold him for 250SGD, since he was buying in bulk. Oh wait, i sold him for 252 SGD actually, cos he made me travel all the way to tampines, i collected 2 bucks transport fee from him. HAHAHA. Hmm and im prolly gonna meet up another guy sometime soon to sell my Battleon account. Yes yes, stupid game, but still got people want buy from me. Stupid guy though, im only selling for 100 bucks, he wan pay by installment -.- Okok enough of this nonsense. I'm not gonna be a game farmer anymore, alvin(see) is gonna scold me. LOL Ok so im enlisting NS on april 14th! Together with menveer, eugene(lim), daryl(goh), and many others according to eugene. It's a good thing actually, to be able to with so many frens. HAHA. I don't reli have plans for the hols yet, but i got a wish list out! My parents are selfish and dont wanna subsidise me at all, but im gonna buy them anyway. Bike, LED watch, Jigsaw puzzle, PC Guitar Hero, Chucks, jeans, external hard drive. Andd i wanna take up archery, cooking/baking, andd prolly dancing (if i can find a dance partner). Thats all i can think of right now! But I'm gonna take my time getting them lar, dun wanna rush everything out so fast. Uhh first post, dun wanna post so long entry! Oh ya, to my class ppl, u guys free on 13th dec? come my hse bbq, then 14th send kannan off! =p oh ya, happy b'dae to my bro =)

No comments: