Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm gonna rock & roll all night!

Ok today..I FINALLY BOUGHT MY PC GUITAR HERO!!!!!!!!!
Zomg i tell u, it wasnt easy finding it at all. I first went to Funan Digitalife mall. I walked up and down twice, asking every electronics store whether they sell pc guitar hero. Absolutely no stores in the whole big building sold pc guitar hero. -.- There were lots of 'guitar hero' on display, but all of them were for Xbox360/PS3/Wii. I got so excited when i walked past a store that had 'Guitar Hero III Legends of Rock' on display. I went in to take a look, it was written 'for Playstation 3' -.- Me being desperate to get pc guitar hero, went down to sim lim to take a look. I was quite reluctant to go there at first, cos so messy, and there are always news of store vendors scamming their customers. But i was desperate, so oh well. Went there, asked every store from bottom up. When i reach 3rd floor, FINALLY there was a store selling pc guitar hero. But was selling for 160SGD, 10 bucks more than what i saw at IMM a few weeks back. So I continued going up some more, but there were NO more stores selling pc guitar hero! So i quickly went back to the store on the 3rd floor to get the one and only left. When i reach the store, there were 2 guys looking at it. Silly me quickly took up the guitar hero and went to the counter. The 2 guys were jus staring at me. HAHAHA. Okayy lar, managed to haggle the price to 150SGD, and I BOUGHT IT. WAHAHAHA.

I was so worried that my laptop cannot play this. Cos I didnt meet the minimum system requirements to play this game O.O They needed 2gb RAM for windows vista, I only got 1gb. They needed at least geforce 7600 graphics card, i only had geforce 7300. LUCKY everything went quite smoothly. I had to change the settings to lousy graphics though, if not will lag. It still lags quite a lot even so, but it's playable lar. I was reading up on the reviews of the game before I bought this, and everyone was saying the difficulty of this game is quite high. Which I agree. Easy difficulty songs here are like medium difficulty songs on my DS -.- But it's only 3 buttons for easy difficulty, so its still quite easy lar. Uhh gameplay's kinda different from my DS, either that or its cos my comp is laggy. I play DS guitar hero, must strum the notes exactly on the dot. Play this one, i need to strum it like 0.2 seconds earlier. But its okay lar, I'm getting the hang of it already =D My laptop screen's kinda small, so i connected my laptop to my tv to play. HAHAHA. I've only completed around 15 songs on easy difficulty. I think i'm gonna complete easy difficulty by tonight, 27 more songs to go. =D

Yes yes, mel and bro(gab), please get jealous. HAHAHA. =x

No comments: