Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Staring out into the night, trying to hide the pain

i'M BACK! I wanted to update ytd actually, but i was lazy =x Anyway, BON VOYAGE to EMO my daughter. You won't be seeing this anytime soon, but take care ok, dont fall into the drain again x.x Soo i went back for shooting training today! i didnt want to stay actually, only wanted to give something to someone. but ivan sms me saying he might be early, so i just stayed to train. (and to fill up the empty lanes =x ) I shot pistol today, cos' my left arm's injured, cant really hold the rifle. My first time shooting 60 shots using pistol. Uhh...the shots were crap, but at least i improved! I cant even hit the card last time when i shoot pistol, i just go *biang biang biang* hitting the metal wall behind. But I only had 2 *biangs* out of my 60 shots today! O.O Hah and ms fan and lauren went to the range too. Long time since i last saw them. But still...the attendance was pretty crap cos of ocip. I went back last wednesday, only got what...i forgot the number, but v few ppl. last friday only had 7 ppl. today only got..7 j1s? HAHAHA. Oh well.. Ivan came at 11+..so i went off to ubi avenue with him. Uhh found bbq house which was reli disappointing, then we went to tampines to have lunch. LJS golden deal 4 is a rip off. 3 shrimps + 1 fish and fries for 7.15 -.- Anyway, we went to NTUC after tt to compare the prices for the stuff we're getting for the bbq at my house a few weeks later. Just noted down the differences in prices, and ivan's mum helped do the budgeting. LOL. Total around 120 bucks, not including otah. Okay lar, was expecting it to be higher. HAH. Soo i went to ivan's house after that. Was quite tired, so first thing i did after entering his room was to slp on his bed. HAHAHA. Zomg, i did the same thing when i went to joshua(wong)'s house last year. But joshua and i slept on the same bed last year, ivan didnt slp with me today. IM A SLUT HAHAHAH. Anyway, i went to play bball with him after resting a while. Uhh..didnt reli play much lar. All small kids down there, only like..lower secondary? Anyhow play also thrash them, but i was quite off form today O.O Then it started raining after playing like 1hr+, so i went home. Surprisingly, seng kang isnt reli as far as i thought. lol. So i came home...ate dinner...and wrote a nintendo DS buying guide for Amos. Zomg. He didnt have any knowledge of DS at all, so i wrote quite a long guide and recommended buying places for him. Prices for DS are so cheap now, prolly cos DSi coming out. But im not gonna get the DSi though, a camera isnt reli tt important o.o After eating dinner, i continued downloading my spore game! Uhh considerably amazing download speed. It was constant at around 450kb/s, not bad for my internet plan i think. Andd I finished downloading SPORE! Quite laggy on my comp though, but playable lar. I havent reli started playing yet, I just took a glance at the creatures. ZOMG there are like 1631 creatures available to choose from. I got quite a few eyecandies from the list LOL. Andd i created my first creature!

Meet moo moo boo boo! The first creature that I created! HAHAHA. I like quite a few others, but im lazy to scroll through the long list and take screen shot. o.o I may go back and play later, but i wanna get all 5-stars for my DS guitar hero medium difficulty first -.- around 3 songs to go.

OHH and im gonna stay over at gab (zomg bro it feels weird to call u gab after calling u bro for so many years o.o )'s house with my gang of guys on friday! movie marathon, ice cream, vodka, sakae, dunking jh into the pool WHOOOO shiockness!!

Oh, anyone knows where I can get the tiger sorbet ice cream? The ice cream tt tastes like tiger beer. It used to be available at island creamery, but it wasnt there anymore the last time i went =/

No comments: