Saturday, November 22, 2008

Im back!

Okok after chatting on msn for a few hours, i decided to come back and blog xD Was chatting with shelvi, she may be going to melbourne to study uni! It just so happens that im going melbourne for a holiday in december! like 22nd onwards...around 5 days? HAHAHA im gonna take lotsa pictures to show shelvi! Andd maybe i'll go ask for Bro Paul's hometown address in melbourne, and pay his family a visit too! LOL. But yeaa, that means i wont be celebrating x'mas in singapore! =( MY DEAR EMO FAM PLEASE ARRANGE X'MAS OUTING BEFORE I LEAVE /AFTER IM BACK OKAY! =X Okay so i was clearing my things last night, throwing notes away and stuff, and guess what I found!

It's my tag number back when we were performing for NDP in sec 1!!!! HAHAHA I CANT BELIEVE I STILL GOT THIS TAG WITH ME ZOMG. It was a memorable experience lar. I miss my buddy back then! Alvin Woo!! Please call me to meet up sometime if u're seeing this =(

OKayy so i was looking through my phone, and i got reminded of COMPUTING lessons! Reminds me of how Pang always PMS in class, answers a 'how' question with a 'because' answer, him and his shit sort, his laptop screensaver with his wife in it, etc. Andd i was always joking around in computing class. Either that, we will be sleeping!!!

HERE's a pic of computing lesson! Okay looking at it from my phone, i thot faeliq was sleeping. but taking a closer look, his eyes are OPEN! O.O scary.. But yea, point is, everyone's slping! Andd here's another pic tt i took...starting of year? my most valuable pic...

Uhh im lazy to flip the picture round, but can see. PANG SITTING ON THE 'IM GAY' CHAIR. LOL. I tell you, this pic is priceless. xD YES YES MY CLASS PPL PLS LAUGH TO DEATH. HAHAHA.

Ohh and i was talking to jz about uni course..he's in double degree computing and applied math! ZOMG the course tt im interested in! So maybe i'll see him in uni O.O I havent seen him for so long, cant imagine him botak. HAHAHA.

No comments: