Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sorry for the emo 2-word post.. yea, my grandpa passed away on tuesday. I thought i was mentally prepared for it, but i still cried and grieved. On monday, the doctors were saying his condition was improving, my grandpa talked more, looked healthier, so my family thought this wouldnt happen so soon. Somehow, he left the next day...my whole family was caught off-guard i guess. Received the news while mum,bro and i were eating lunch, a sms from my dad. We were all quite cool about it then, continued eating like nothing happened. But after lunch, my bro went to his room, me to my room, and my mum in living room...all 3 of us cried. Was reli reli painful...i wanted to just shout and release all the grief in me, but my neighbours will prolly think im being raped, so i shut it all in my heart. I wasnt exactly very close to my grandpa, in fact i havent seen him for 4/5 years already. But memories of him kept flowing into me...how he looked wearing a macdonalds clothing when he worked there 12 years ago...him playing a 1v1 mahjong with me when i just started learning...him bringing me to go fishing somewhere near his hse in china...him buying a basketball for me...his smile. I dont even dare to ask my mum for more details cos im afraid she may get emo thinking about it again. I hate myself for not going to china to visit him these few years...all he could see were pictures of me during the melbourne trip. I suggested a webcam meeting, but the hospital didnt have internet. He must have missed me a lot..but i wasnt there for him. No words can describe the pain i felt in my heart on tuesday... But after all the crying and grieving, life goes on. I cant just stay stuck in tuesday. I went to work these few days, been quite busy. A lot of stuff to do in JCU, so contract got extended again. Andd zomg my supervisor's boss...karin?kareen? i duno how to spell your name =x ... actually found my blog. I was totally shocked when she started talking bout my blog contents O.O Quite cool actually, funny too. I havent tried the method that she used to find my blog...prolly gonna try it next time if i wanna stalk some one xD Went for dinner at Pepper Lunch with emo and junyi after work on friday at amk =) Havent had a meal with them for a long long time... so it was good, got me smiling the whole day. Wanted to treat emo, but only treated her about half the cost of her set? Heh. I made straw star and heart from the straws there..i think emo took the star, what happened to the heart?? lol. Emo wanted to take straws too, but mistook chopstick for straw. Was orange, thought it looked nice, so she took one. Realised that the stick was too hard to be a straw while she was returning to the table, so she put it back. HAHAHA. Still a silly girl, like always. Went to Eunos again for orientation again..learnt quite a lot. Gonna go back again tmr to be guinea pig for experiments. LOL no lar. Supposed to be quite interesting. Took the CAL water test today. The water tastes different to everyone, but most ppl agrees its bitter/fishy taste. But it tasted sweet to me after 2 seconds in my mouth. Funny. Halfway there, the zoo called me to go down for job interview next next week. They're so 'efficient' nia. Emailed them my resume like 3 weeks ago? Now then reply -.- No idea whats the pay, job scope, or anything. I'll just go for the interview i guess. The zoo isnt exactly v far from my hse either. Ohh i got a seminar to attend this coming wed. Conrad hotel. I think its..5/6 star? So i gotta wear reli formal. Thing is, i got no tie to wear. Only got CJC and CSS tie -.- Andd i'll prolly look weird wearing so formal with blazer, but no tie. So i need suggestions on what color tie suits me! But theres cca bazaar on wed too, so i got no idea how i can go for the bazaar, and rush to conrad hotel x.x Then ivan's asking me whether wanna go back for the j1s orientation on saturday o.o Seriously, need to see how first. I'm working 7-days a week now leh. But i can prolly pull out half a day on sat i guess. So...SUGGESTIONS FOR TIE COLOR PLEASE! Tag my board =)

No comments: