Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Long time since i last blogged. Been too lazy, and there isn't much incentive to blog seeing how my tagboard's been dead for almost a month. I wont be blogging the last part about my melbourne trip, nothing exciting anyway. Life's been boring. Jer,gab, and bk are in NS now. I've been looking for a job, but havent found any. But i finally bought a jigsaw puzzle! A 2000-piece one, cost me 99 bucks. LOL. I think im the only guy dumb enough to spend so much money on a jigsaw puzzle. But i've been quite successful with the puzzle till now, cos i've been piecing the easier parts. Im left with the clouds and grass now...gonna take me quite a long time to piece. xD Went back for open house at CJC last friday. Only stayed like 3+ hours cos it was quite boring. But it's good to be able to see everyone after so long. Royston was the only other J3 there though, and he didnt stay long. Life's gonna continue to be boring until i find a job...so i doubt i'll be blogging much, unless i find motivation to blog. =/

No comments: