Saturday, August 22, 2009

Leave out all the rest

Okayy sorry for the lack of updates, cos my stupid laptop broke down on sunday! Block leave start, laptop die. Great. And since i had to go to camp on mon and tues, i couldnt send it for repair until wed, and i only got it back ytd. At least im glad it only took 2 days to repair it. I sent my earphones in for repair as well. Sennheiser was nice enough to give me a free upgrade of my earphone, from MX75 to MX85 Sports II, cos they said the MX75 is 'beyond repair'. LOL. And yea, i got my earphones ytd as well. Cool.

Not having my laptop with me didnt really bother me much cos im already used to it through NS. Hahaha. I just played my PS3 when i got time. Im hooked onto Prototype now. ZOMG this game is INSANELY FUN! Okayy definitely not the type of game for ppl who cant take gore and strong violence. It's rated M18 after all. But ZOMG the fast paced action and dark, intriguing storyline makes it the best game i've ever played. But since there's gore, i got to be careful when my parents are at home, they'll prolly scold me if they see the game. There was once, i was playing, then my mum just sat down at the sofa, watching me play while shes eating some fruit. I didnt even dare to go around fighting stuff, i just jumped and flew from building to building, enjoying the scenery. LOL.

Official news that a cheaper, slimer ps3 is coming out. I doubt im gonna sell my current ps3 to get it. No point. If we're talking about PSP, where u need to carry it around wherever u go, then yea u prolly wan a slimer version. But ps3 u're just gonna plug it to ur tv and leave it on the ground. So yea, no point. Heh.

Tmr is the last day of block leave. Im gonna stay home and emo about how i got no more leaves to take for this year. Boohoo. =/

No comments: