Sunday, August 23, 2009

3 ppl voted for me to set up a facebook acct! ZOMG i just remembered telling Japhet i'll set up a facebook acct and leave it there, but i didnt. LOL. Okay okay i'll prolly set up a facebook acct when i book out next week, if the total votes reach 5! Quite impossible i think, so few ppl reads my blog. I dont even know who are the 3! Hahaha.

Lemme guess, the 3 are: Bk? X'tine? Yong Jian? Tag in my board if i got it right! Heh.

Booking in tmr. I always knew nee soon camp wasnt v far from my house. I just went to check out the route, i'll say i only need 15 mins bus ride to reach. LOL. But hell, so many things to bring back tmr. Ahh.

Ohh did i mention? My mum is suddenly dam ON about how my house looks. She thinks it's reli messy. So over the course of this week, she threw away my sofa bed (im using my original sofa bed now), bought a new shelf to put in my room, bought a new tv shelf in the living room and threw away the old one, then bought a new single-seat sofa to put in living room. -_____________________________-" I duno what came to her all of a sudden, but she's even having plans to buy a new house now. She just told my dad that they should find time to go look at new houses. Of course, we're not gonna sell my current house...now. Wait till 2015, got MRT and sports complex in bukit panjang, then sell. PROFIT. $.$ Oh well, i dont mind moving house actually, i think the house is getting a bit too small. But nahh, not gonna be anytime soon.

I finally ate at Kai's Fan Club (KFC) ytd for dinner. First time eating KFC ever since NS started. LOL. Then had buffet at Sakura for lunch today. TOTALLY FATTENING. Im so gonna die during PTs in camp. =/

Wish me good luck for cbre! Do everything in gas mask, even bball. LOL.

No comments: