Saturday, October 3, 2009

Heh i havent been updating much. Just a short one for now.

Good to know mel and th are having fun in china, though its such a longgg trip.

Earthquakes felt in singapore, but NOTHING was felt in my camp. Disappointing =/

Took me months to realise an interesting note on my shampoo bottle. Goes something like "Attention, this product gives your hair such confidence that it attracts many ladies. Beware." LOL. Something like that, cant rmb the exact phrasing. The bottle is in camp now, i'll rmb to post a pic next time.

I cant wait for 2010 to come! FFXIII looks dam cool, FF Versus XIII looks even more freaking awesome. =D

Gonna meet my class later for dinner and prolly pub-ing? The girls dun wanna go clubbing, oh well.

I hope ivan turns up and returns me my ds. It's been months since i last saw my ds.

I think yj pass out alr?!? I cant wait for my turn. Only left about 6 weeks more to my 3SG. Rawr.

Route march in mopp4 was cool. =)

No comments: