Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hello World

Sorry for the lack of updates, been busy plus no motivation.
POP on 10th june, finished everything at 5+pm. It was already 8+pm by the time i reach home and have dinner. While everyone is out celebrating, i got to prepare for my flight the next morning. 8am flight, gotta reach airport at 6am, so i woke up helluva early. Sian. I slept throughout the whole flight to Beijing, only waking up for meals. I was reli too freaking tired.


****-------- Life in China--------Visiting Relatives---------****


Lazy to update so much about what happened in China. Just that i got a fever of 38.2 degrees there. But the fever was gone a few hours later. PHEW. Fog in Beijing is terrible, return flight was delayed by almost 2 hours. Its been only 2 days since i returned, and im starting to miss my cousins already. =/


Does anyone even read my blog anymore?

No comments: