Monday, April 13, 2009

The last post

before i go NS. Its finally time to go NS, after taking such a longgggggg break. Im not exactly depressed or anything, but im not reli excited either. Training's gonna be tough, but im gonna try and have fun there. New friends, new experiences. Im gonna make the most of my time there, dont wanna come out and have regrets for anything. Sooo, wish me luck, i hope i dont break a bone or something. xD

Before i started on this post, i was thinking maybe i should post enough content for my readers to read for 2 weeks. LOL. But nah, im too lazy for that. I dont even have that many readers. I may even close this blog if it becomes inactive after i go NS! I duno, shall see. I cant say much until i've actually experienced life in there. I should be out on 30th April i think. My mum left for San Francisco for a meeting early morning ytd. My dad will be overseas for a meeting around the time im coming out. My bro is spending soooo much time out with his frens everyday. My house is so empty now. My laptop, ds, and guitar hero are just sitting here collecting dust =/ Oh yea i dont mind lending my ds and guitar hero to anyone interested. I dont have time for them anyway.

I been thinking about the few near-death situations i been through. Well, not exactly near death, but...close enough xD

First happened during pri 5, after NDP. My dad fetched me home from school. The road was narrow, and tons of cars were on the road. My dad's car stopped behind a bus when traffic light turned red. When it turned back to green, the stupid bus started REVERSING and came straight towards our car. My silly dad looked at the bus, and thought that our car was moving forward, rather than the bus moving backwards. So rather than reversing to avoid the bus, he kept stepping on the breaks. -.- Obviously, the bus hit our car. Good thing the impact wasnt big, only the car was 'injured'. But still, scary.

Okayy then the second one is not as bad, i guess. Mas Selamat escaping from opposite my school. Hell, good thing he nvr bomb the school or anything. I was still in school when he escaped, and only left for home an hour after he escaped. When i was going home, I could see all the police cars around SJI/SCGS area, and even the Special Ops Command was mobilized. I didnt know about Mas Selamat yet at that time. But I kinda expected something terrorism related happened. It was only until the next day morning, i was on the bus, and the news reported the escape of Mas. I totally went 'OMG WTF' when i heard its opposite my school. Oh well, i hope he gets captured soon.

Last one was quite scary. The dangerous milk thing. It wasnt so bad at the very start. Only a few brands of milk were said to contain melamine. I was quite happy I wasnt affected. BUT a few days later, Yili milk was said to contain melamine too!! And I've been drinking Yili milk for a few months already! LOL. Like wtf, how suay can i get. Those few days I was left wondering whether theres a kidney stone in me, whether anything's gonna happen to me. But fortunately, nothing's wrong and im perfectly fine. Phew.

But I think my near-death situations aren't as tense as some other frens. Like mel's mum's post natal depression. The ODAC-ers being under a waterfall when it started raining.

Oh well, i hope i dont make this list any longer, i gotta be careful when im in NS. I think imma stop here. Soo...see you people in 2 weeks+ time. =D

No comments: