Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Yesterday, i took a look at the calender, and realised its almost the end of february. This means that my 'A' level results are most prolly gonna be out next week, or the following one latest, since last year's results were out on 6th March, and 6th March is next friday. I know theres no point worrying about something that I cannot change, but still...i cant help but worry. The high expectations that my parents place on me, and me on myself, isnt helping much. I've always asked myself why, why are my parents so smart being scientists, my bro being in hwa chong and applying scholarships, while im not in one of the top schools...far from it in fact. Can anyone even understand the amount of pressure im having? =/
Anyway, i saw something reli beautiful today. Click on pictures to enlarge.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
It's a pity my cam is not good enough. But if you take a closer look, there are actually 2 rainbows! Just that one is not very visible in the pictures. But zomg the view was so nice! Lasted only for about 15mins cos the sky got dark, and the 2nd rainbow disappeared. So cool, first time seeing 2 rainbows at once. =D

No comments: